VOResource v0.10

Doug Tody dtody at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:51:21 PDT 2004

I think it is convenient for the registry entry to be self-contained.
If we were to subclass then we would have to deal not only with extensions but
with standard parameters which the service instance does not implement.
It might be useful however to indicate which parameters are standard and which
are service-specific extensions, and which are required and which are optional.

This list of service parameters is rather similar to the concept of the more
general "parameter set" which I mentioned in recent email to the Grid list.