Elements to add to TabularSkyService

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:52:40 PDT 2004

Martin,

I wouldn't rule-out NVO using TabularSkyService at all.  We are in the
process of populating and testing new schemas just the same.  Our
prototypes were based on much earlier concepts and then yes...we have
advanced services which have their own similar set of 'elements' such as
skynodes.  This doesn't mean we are not interested in using these newer
schema elements,  it is simply a process of development that we are
exploring.

With all the discussion on the theoretical aspects of the schema dev,  I
encourage you to share some instance examples.  It really helps clarify
how the schemas apply.  Project drivers always differ yet real examples
go a long way.  Throw some out there!

-Gretchen