UCD elements

Martin Hill mchill at dial.pipex.com
Thu Jul 1 08:24:10 PDT 2004

At the moment we have an element called <UCD> that contains UCD v1 values.  We
are now talking about UCD1+ which are different; what element name should we use
for these?  <UCD_PLUS> ?

It would be Bad to use the same element, as the values are really of different
types (and so interpreting it will be ambiguous).  However we might be able to
get away with it this once as it is still early days, and I gather no-one has
data lying around in VO formats that they intend to keep for long!

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Hill