Question about registry resources

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:31:36 PST 2004

In trying to compile the usage of a registry for a talk and in thinking
back to the development of the science applications (original demos),
one of the big questions was what analysis tools are available?  I don't
find in the registry schema anything related to this specifically.

Was the intention to make this a resource Type and if so how it would be
discovered in the current schema?  Maybe I missed something or this is
considered a separate thing.  I can see how in application building it
would very useful to find these tools along with the services and I
remember it being discussed.  Perhaps this is down the road yet there
are several existing tools available yet distributed and randomly
published...

-Gretchen