Schema 0.8.3

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 09:18:38 PDT 2003

Hi Bob,

I've been trying to find where PDS uses DC. Do you have any references? The
only stuff I can find seems to represent metadata as keyword=value pairs,
eg:

http://pdssbn.astro.umd.edu/SBNcgi/pds_display?archive=SBNast&directory=arch
ive/LC&filename=lc.lbl

or

http://pdssbn.astro.umd.edu/SBNcgi/pds_display?archive=SBNast&directory=arch
ive/NEARMOD/data/msi&filename=253mathimg.lbl