Rwp01/Rwp05-Suggestions for doc stds

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 11:44:19 PST 2003

Hi Markus,

> 1. Are these doc standards intended for use by all IVO
> working groups? (I would hope so.)

The original idea was for the standard to apply to the documents created
by the Registry WG but I was alaso going to submit the recommendations
to the exec for approval as a general set of standards. Indeed, if we
adapt the W3C, GGF or similar standard, there's no reason why this
should not be the case.

> 2. Did we define how to distinguish between science cases, use cases,
> and test cases?

The people involved in Rwp02 will define this as part of the scope
document. Certainly there would never be any enforced 1:1 relationship.