Rwp01-Suggestions for doc stds

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 02:50:42 PST 2003

I was planning to adapt the document standards used by the W3C for our
use but cannot find a reference to them anywhere on the site. I'll
create some based on the actual documents but was wondering if anyone
had links to other standards bodies which published documents similar to
the ones we'll be producing and which did have doc stds available.

__
Tony Linde                       Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292
AstroGrid Project Manager        Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Dept of Physics & Astronomy      Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
University of Leicester          Email:  ael at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH          Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org