Rwp02 - Some ideas on defining scope and Key Science Cases

Mark G.Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Apr 2 01:15:50 PST 2003

Hi Alberto,

Yes, I agree that Rwp02 can elaborate on the definition of a registry
from a scientific point of view.

In terms of defining Key Science cases and use cases, I wonder if you
could comment further on the AstroVirtel experience.  Your March 19/20
Registry meeting does this for one science case, but perhaps you could
describe how the "registry-like-requirements" of AstroVirtel science
cases in general compare to the registry use cases and requirements
drafted by NVO

 * Requirements: see
   http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegistryRequirements

 * Use Cases:  see