Rwp02 - Use Case (astrovirtel)

Alberto Micol Alberto.Micol at eso.org
Wed Apr 9 07:01:32 PDT 2003

Dear Mark,

After various real-world interruptions, I managed to get some virtual time
and composed a first draft version of an astrovirtel-driven use case for the Registry.
There is no comparison with the NVO requirements for the registry in there. I may
work on that aspects if you like.

Please find attached both a PDF and a DOC version.
It's a very first draft: changes, comments, suggestions, english proof-reading, etc are
more than welcome.

The DOC might be a bit weird, since I wrote it with staroffice, let me know if there are
problems with it. (In any case, the final version will have to be encapsulated into the standard registry document template)

Alberto

--
Alberto.Micol at eso.org                         Tel: +49 89 32006365
HST Science Archive       ST-ECF              Fax: +49 89 32006480