[Radioig] Interesting 10, 5 years old report on RadioAstronomy in the VO

Anita M S Richards a.m.s.richards at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 13:13:16 CEST 2020

Hi Francois,

Indeed I have been following the revival of the Radio VO group with great interest.  It was never just my document, I remember many educational discussions led up to it including with you - and with Paul Harrison, who is now the e-MERLIN VO expert and following the IVOA RIG.  It is good to see that workable solutions are being implemented.

Actually I have a question:  please what is the best link to find recent developments in this area - i.e. any reports or similar which are accessible for an astronomer who is not a high-level software expert?  For example, I am involved in an ALMA Large Programme and whilst I am sure that Felix and Mark et al. ensure that the ALMA archive follows VO standards, we also will publish additional data, and in my RadioNet hat, I encourage people to publish data used for tutorials etc. to Zenodo; it would be good to have something up to date to point them at.

Thanks for waking me up and all the best
Anita

Dr. A.M.S. Richards
Senior visiting fellow, JBCA, University of Manchester, M13 9PL
a.m.s.richards at manchester.ac.uk (please do not use old  @jb.man.ac.uk email)