[Media] Media group/CSP/Exec telecon reminder ... Thu (May10) @15:00 UTC

Deborah Baines dbaines at sciops.esa.int
Thu May 10 18:26:56 CEST 2018

Dear Chenzhou,

We discussed this in the telecon and I'll be happy to give a summary
talk on the Media Group activities. I also have a request: can the
session be moved to Thursday morning as I need to catch my flight from
Victoria in the late afternoon? If it's not possible I'd like to ask for
my talks to be first at 14:00! Are you happy for me to ask for the move,
and in which case I'll send an email to Pat?

Many thanks,
Debbie

On 10/05/18 15:04, Chenzhou CUI wrote:

> Dear Media group,
>
> Now I collected 4 talks for the Interop Education& Media session:
>
> Speaker 	Title 	Institute
> Giulia Iafrate 	Citizen science experiments in the classroom, in the
> framework of the Asterics project 	INAF
> Chenzhou Cui 	Experiences and lessions learned from the last 10 years
> of WWT EPO applications in China 	NAOC (China-VO)
> Deborah Baines 	Teaching Astronomy with ESASky 	ESAC(ESA-VO)
> Shanshan Li 	Experiences and lessons learned from China-VO in public
> communication by social media 	NAOC (China-VO)
>

> It would be great if one or two talks can be contributed from the
> Media group.
>
> BTW, I can't attend to the telecon tonight.
>
> Cheers,
> Chenzhou
>
> On 2018/5/10 5:44, Janet Evans wrote:
>> Dear Media Group, Bruno (CSP lead) and Exec -
>>
>> Here’s a reminder of the Media group telecon scheduled for tomorrow - May 10.

>> The WebEx info is appended below.
>>
>> Here are the open/working actions we’ll review:
>>   o Action 70-3: Media group – Take first steps to organize what needs to be done with regard to Web Pages – WORKING
>>
>>   o Action 70-4: Media Group/CSP – Coordinate and report to the Exec with a proposal to address the IVOA Web Portal.
>>
>>   o Action 69-2: Media Group/PF/MA/FG – Review/update IVOA Top Web page for content (exec member input) and addition of new media attributes (e.g., twitter, FB) by media group.
>>
>> I suggest the following agenda:
>>    o Review Actions
>>    o Open discussion
>>    o Followup in Victoria??
>>    o AOB
>>
>> Best regards,
>> -janet
>>
>> JOIN WEBEX MEETING
>> https://sao.webex.com/sao/j.php?MTID=mc0c05f01c8cd03dc2191edba122f1231
>> Meeting number (access code): 857 527 595
>> Host key: 212358
>> Meeting password: IVOA2018
>>
>> JOIN BY PHONE
>> 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
>> 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
>>
>> Global call-in numbers:
>> https://sao.webex.com/sao/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=407019153&tollFree=1
>>
>> Toll-free dialing restrictions:
>> https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
>>
>> Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
>> https://sao.webex.com/sao/mc
>>
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.
>
> --
> Chenzhou Cui
> National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
> Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
> 20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email:ccz at bao.ac.cn
> Beijing 100101, China             | WWW:www.lamost.org/~cb

QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency

Dr. Deborah Baines
Astronomy Archives Science Lead

ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.
ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

Thank you.