[Media] Media group/CSP/Exec telecon reminder ... Thu (May10) @15:00 UTC

Fabio Pasian fabio.pasian at inaf.it
Thu May 10 15:25:14 CEST 2018

Sorry, I need to excuse myself as well.
A conflicting telecon on funding (!!) popped up at the very last minute.

Best, Fabio

---
Fabio Pasian
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica
Osservatorio Astronomico di Trieste
Via G.B.Tiepolo 11 - I 34143 Trieste - ITALY
office: +39 040 3199180 ; mobile: +39 349 3587893
fax: +39 040 309418
skype: fabio.pasian
e-mail: fabio.pasian at inaf.it
---