[Media] Fwd: Actions from June 2017 Media group/Exec telecon

Janet Evans jdeponte at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 6 19:38:31 CET 2018

Hi Jame/Media group,

Thanks for the action update.  It didn’t make the Exec telecon but I’m cc’ing them here.
It was really my slip up for sending it so late.

I took an action to coordinate a Media Group/Exec telecon at the meeting today.  I’ll be
in touch soon to work with you all on an agenda and time.  The timeframe is probably on
an Mar/April timescale.

Thanks,
-janet