[Media] VO handouts -- what tools/services to highlight? Draft for **Dec 19**

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 19 16:44:55 CET 2017

Hi Debbie,

Ah you're right -- I forgot to check if that was the right link. Thanks for
pointing that out. Should we use the full link: "ivoa.net/astronomers/
applications" or a shortened URL, say, "bit.ly/vo_apps"?  I like how easy
"vo_apps" is to remember, but I'd rather show "ivoa.net" so people know
who's maintaining the apps list.

Here's another go, with the layout updates you suggested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCpb41WqbzEGg-QMkLI1noJqqZuA6l0e/view?usp=sharing
-- PDF

Thanks,
Jamie