[Media] Only one article submitted to

Chenzhou CUI ccz at bao.ac.cn
Mon Nov 6 20:46:52 CET 2017

Hi. Deborah and Pepi,

I am wondering if the ADASS BoF is in the scope of IVOA newsletter. If
it is acceptable, I and Yihan are happy to prepare a brief summary for
the discussion.

Cheers,

Chenzhou

On 2017/11/6 20:24, Pepi Fabbiano wrote:
> Hi Deborah
>
> I wasn’t at this interop unfortunately but I can put together a column on the meeting with Mark’s help. I’ll try to do it today.
>
> I know that someone at esa keeps track of IVOA publications. Would it make sense to publish an update?
>
> Perhaps you could solicit from Chenzhou an update on EPO. There was a bird of a feather meeting at ADASS.
>
> Thanks.
> -pepi
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 6, 2017, at 6:37 AM, Deborah Baines <dbaines at sciops.esa.int> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Media Group,
>>
>> The deadline is today for IVOA newsletter articles and we've only received one via the ivoa-news-editors at ivoa.net email (on TOPCAT). I know of another app article that will come from ESA on ESASky, and a summary on the Interop from this Media group. Do any of you know of any more articles? Shall we extend the deadline for contributions or do we postpone the newsletter?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Debbie
>>

>> --
>> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>>
>> Dr. Deborah Baines
>> ESDC Scientist
>>
>> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
>> Data and Engineering Division
>> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
>> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
>> European Space Agency (ESA)
>>
>> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
>> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
>> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
>> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
>> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>>

>> This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.
>> The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its
>> content is not permitted.
>> If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
>> Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb