[Media] Only one article submitted to

Fabbiano, Giuseppina gfabbiano at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 6 20:48:47 CET 2017

I don't see why not, since there was a talk about the IVOA, and in the
newsletter we report on activities/news that may be connected with the VO,
even if not directly happening at the IVOA meetings.

Cheers,
 -pepi

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Chenzhou CUI <ccz at bao.ac.cn> wrote:

> Hi. Deborah and Pepi,
>
> I am wondering if the ADASS BoF is in the scope of IVOA newsletter. If it
> is acceptable, I and Yihan are happy to prepare a brief summary for the
> discussion.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chenzhou
>

> On 2017/11/6 20:24, Pepi Fabbiano wrote:
>
>> Hi Deborah
>>
>> I wasn’t at this interop unfortunately but I can put together a column on
>> the meeting with Mark’s help. I’ll try to do it today.
>>
>> I know that someone at esa keeps track of IVOA publications. Would it
>> make sense to publish an update?
>>
>> Perhaps you could solicit from Chenzhou an update on EPO. There was a
>> bird of a feather meeting at ADASS.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> -pepi
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 6, 2017, at 6:37 AM, Deborah Baines <dbaines at sciops.esa.int>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Media Group,
>>>
>>> The deadline is today for IVOA newsletter articles and we've only
>>> received one via the ivoa-news-editors at ivoa.net email (on TOPCAT). I
>>> know of another app article that will come from ESA on ESASky, and a
>>> summary on the Interop from this Media group. Do any of you know of any
>>> more articles? Shall we extend the deadline for contributions or do we
>>> postpone the newsletter?
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>
>>> Debbie
>>>

>>> --
>>> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>>>
>>> Dr. Deborah Baines
>>> ESDC Scientist
>>>
>>> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
>>> Data and Engineering Division
>>> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
>>> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
>>> European Space Agency (ESA)
>>>
>>> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
>>> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
>>> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
>>> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
>>> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>>>

>>> This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the
>>> addressee or addressees only.
>>> The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
>>> whole or in part) of its
>>> content is not permitted.
>>> If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and
>>> delete it from your system.
>>> Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
>>> sender.
>>>
>>> Please consider the environment before printing this email.

> --
> Chenzhou Cui
> National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
> Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
> 20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
> Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb

Giuseppina Fabbiano

*Senior AstrophysicistHarvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics*