[Media] Only one article submitted to

Pepi Fabbiano gfabbiano at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:24:40 CET 2017

Hi Deborah

I wasn’t at this interop unfortunately but I can put together a column on the meeting with Mark’s help. I’ll try to do it today.

I know that someone at esa keeps track of IVOA publications. Would it make sense to publish an update?

Perhaps you could solicit from Chenzhou an update on EPO. There was a bird of a feather meeting at ADASS.

Thanks.
-pepi

Sent from my iPhone