November 2023 IVOA Interop - Registration OPEN !!

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 22 18:21:17 CEST 2023

Dear IVOA Community,

We are happy to announce that Registration for the Northern Fall IVOA Interop (November 10-12 UTC) in Tucson, AZ following ADASS is now Open.

https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2557/
IVOA November 2023 Interoperability Meeting
ict.inaf.it

The IVOA Interop is planned as an in-person meeting with hybrid participation available.
The Interop program is made up of sessions of the IVOA Working Groups (WG) and Interest Groups (IG).   Stay tuned for invitations to contribute over the next few weeks.

Here is a link to the draft Interop Programme … details will be filled in soon:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2023
Information about ADASS and lodging in Tucson are available from the ADASS web site:

https://adass2023.lpl.arizona.edu/
Astronomical Data Analysis Software & Systems (ADASS) XXXIII | ADASS 2023
lpl.arizona.edu

Please email our Helpdesk (interop_helpdesk at ivoa.net <mailto:interop_helpdesk at ivoa.net>) if you have any questions or suggestions.

** We welcome you to pass this email on to colleagues who may not be on the Interop mailing list.

!! Please Join Us - We look forward to another successful Interop meeting in November !!
Best regards,
-janet & marco
(for the IVOA Technical Coordination Group)

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138