Carlos Rodrigo

Enrique Solano Marquez esm at cab.inta-csic.es
Mon Sep 25 10:26:04 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

(Apologies if you receive this mail more than once).

It is with great sadness that I write to inform that Carlos Rodrigo
passed away on Saturday. Carlos has been battling an illness over the
last few years which, unfortunately, he has not been able to overcome.

Carlos joined the Spanish Virtual Observatory group in 2006, very early
in the project, playing a fundamental role since then and being
responsible for some of the tools and services most used by the
community (VOSA, Filter Profile Service).

As a gesture to the family, we are collecting the condolences of
colleagues and friends. If you knew Carlos and would like to write a few
words, just send me an email (esm at cab.inta-csic.es).

May God welcome you in Heaven, my friend. May you rest in peace.

Enrique.

--
Enrique Solano
Spanish Virtual Observatory