Re: Source DM topic session in Gröningen

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 9 22:43:54 CEST 2019

No trema or Umlaut on Groningen, please.

Arnold H Rots

Research Associate

SAO/HEAD

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Email: arots at cfa.harvard.edu

Office: +1 617 496 7701 | Cell: +1 617 721 6756

60 Garden Street | MS 69 | Cambridge, MA 02138 | USA

cfa.harvard.edu | Facebook <http://cfa.harvard.edu/facebook> | Twitter
<http://cfa.harvard.edu/twitter> | YouTube <http://cfa.harvard.edu/youtube>
| Newsletter <http://cfa.harvard.edu/newsletter>