'The Information Universe' - 3rd conference announcement

Edwin A. Valentijn e.a.valentijn at rug.nl
Thu Aug 27 13:53:26 CEST 2015

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

this is the final announcement for 'The Information Universe
<http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl>' conference which will take
place between October 7 - 9, 2015 in Groningen, The Netherlands. The
conference will bring together internationally renowned experts and
scientists from the fields of theoretical physics, astronomy, computer
science, neuroscience and life sciences to discuss the role of
information in our universe.

    Program

The preliminary conference program is now available on our website.

PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PROGRAM
<http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl/program.html>

    Keynote and invited speakers

You can browse thought the list of keynote
<http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl/keynotes.html> and invited
<http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl/invited_speakers.html> speakers
on the conference website <http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl>.

    Registration and Deadlines

Registration is open on our website
<http://www.informationuniverse.rug.nl/registration.html> until Sept 30.
Note that late abstracts may still be submitted until August 31. These
may be offered one of the few open slot for contributed talks in the
program or an e-poster.

  * Regular registration deadline: 30 September, 2015
  * Abstract submission deadline: 31 August, 2015

    Unique Venue

The conference will be hosted by the 3D fulldome theater Infoversum
<http://www.infoversum.nl> in Groningen. You will have a unique
opportunity to present data, simulations or scientific animations in our
immersive dome environment. Upon request, presenters will be put in
contact with our dedicated productions team.

Feel free to forward this announcement to colleagues and friends at your
institutions who may be interested to attend.

On behalf of the Scientific Organizing Committee,
Edwin Valentijn

www.informationuniverse.rug.nl
informationuniverse at rug.nl <mailto:informationuniverse at rug.nl>
Tel: + 31 50 363 4036