TCG review for DataLink

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Nov 14 18:55:45 CET 2014

  Hi all,

      We have now two reference implementations of DataLink services and
two interesting comments from the WG chairs/vice-chairs (application and
semantics). They obviously need answer (it's planned) and maybe changes
in the document (I cannot say right now)
May I encourage other "Working groups/Interest Groups" chairs
vice-chairs to write their comments ?
Best regards
François Bonnarel with Marco Molinaro