Spectral DM 2.0: TCG review feedback

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 25 19:07:06 CET 2014

All,

Following up on the Banff action item, I've updated the twiki page:
  http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/Spectral2RFC

with responses to the TCG feedback comments put forward by the Registry
working group.  I tried to colorize my items in green, but they didn't all
work.. I did preface my remarks with "MCD:" as well.

There is an open question which I will need to resolve before completing
the document update.  The question effects the Cube work as well, so isn't
a wasted discussion.
  ** What convention to use for plural attributes**
    I have used the convention of making the attribute plural, with a
singular datatype.
      eg: Curation.references: String

    which indicates that Curation holds a list of 'references' of type
String.  However, this
    also looks like it says " provide all references using a single
string.. using some separator".

Please take a look, I will proceed making the indicated changes to the
document.
Mark