Implementation feedback session at Sao Paulo Interop - input due by Sept 13th

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Sep 6 09:04:51 PDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

The organizers of the Sao Paulo Interop meeting are considering the
possibility to hold a plenary implementation feedback session during the
meeting. This has been an interesting session during the last two
Interops. We need to evaluate the number of possible presentations
before taking a decision on the session. So if you plan to attend the
meeting and have an interesting topic on implementation feedback, please
send me the topic. I need your input by Sept 13th (Thursday next week)
so that it can be taken into account in the preparation of the meeting
programme.

Cheers

Francoise