GWS session contributions

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 12 10:40:35 PST 2010

Hi,

I posted a request on the GWS list a few weeks back for contributions to the GWS sessions. In light of the outstanding response, I've reduced the number of planned GWS sessions but am still looking for volunteers to talk about GWS issues, particularly working implementations of GWS standards. Obviously if I don't get enough speakers, it's just going to be me talking for 1.5 hours about GWS matters or maybe some other topic of interest such as astronomy in late Anglo-Saxon England.

	Cheers,

	Matthew