implementations of TAP (+ ObsCore = ObsTAP)

Guy Rixon guyrixon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:43:40 PST 2010

Hi Patrick,

here are some details of TAP services at Cambridge.

Cheers,
Guy

All the services listed below are built from (ex-AstroGrid) DSA/
Catalogue software. This supports:

- synchronous and asynchronous ADQL query;
- secure operation;
- VOSI;
- VOTable/TABLEDATA, VOTable/binary, CSV, TSV (the format-switching
interface may be buggy in the current version).

It doesn’t provide any of:

- PQL query;
- TAP-SCHEMA;
- file upload.

Of these, TAP-SCHEMA is next on the list of major enhancements.

TAP services at IoA Cambridge follow.

  - Object catalogue for INT wide-field survey: ivo://uk.ac.cam.ast/
INT-WFS/merged-object-catalogue/INT_WFS_Merged_Object_catalogue, TAP
at http://cass123-zone1.ast.cam.ac.uk/INT-WFS-merged-object-catalogue/TAP

- Observation catalogue for INT wide-field survey: ivo://uk.ac.cam.ast/
INT-WFS/observation-catalogue/INT_WFS_DQC, TAP at http://cass123-zone1.ast.cam.ac.uk/INT-WFS-observation-catalogue/TAP

- TPM N-Body DM Halo Catalogue: ivo://uk.ac.cam.ast/tpmhalocat/
tpmhalocat, TAP at http://cass123-zone1.ast.cam.ac.uk/TPMHaloCat/TAP

- Hipparcos: vo://uk.ac.cam.ast/newhipparcos-dsa-catalog/
HIPPARCOS_NEWLY_REDUCED, TAP at http://cass123-zone1.ast.cam.ac.uk/Hipparcos/TAP

- 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: ivo://uk.ac.cam.ast/2dFGRS/object-
catalogue/Object_catalogue_2dF_Galaxy_Redshift_Survey, TAP at http://cass123-zone1.ast.cam.ac.uk/2dFGRS/TAP
  (registration may be messed up at present - I’m checking it).