implementations of TAP (+ ObsCore = ObsTAP)

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Nov 4 09:36:18 PDT 2010

I would like to compile a list of TAP-1.0 implementations.

For TAP services, please email me a brief note with the base URL for the
service and an overview of what is implemented (any required features not yet
implemented? any optional features implemented? languages supported, output
table formats, supported, etc). Also, can you please indicate where/how the
service is registered in an IVOA registry, if at all? Finally, a brief
description of the content and scale of the database would be interesting too.

It would also be very helpful to know which TAP services implement the ObsCore
model (e.g. have a table/view called ivoa.ObsCore) along with a brief
description of the data/content available via ObsCore.

thanks in advance,

--

Patrick Dowler
Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7