Registration and Accommodation for the Nara InterOp

M. Ohishi masatoshi.ohishi at nao.ac.jp
Wed Nov 3 03:25:08 PDT 2010

Dear IVOA members,

The Nara InterOp meeting is approaching in about one month, and you can see the
list of participants at members
http://jvo.nao.ac.jp/InterOpNara/list_latest.htm

If you plan to come to Nara, please visit at https://apollon.nta.co.jp/ivoa2010/
 , and please register and book your accommodation as soon as possible.

Since the the travel agency may be asked by some hotels to release our block
reservations in about one or two weeks. The hotels in Nara will be very busy by
many toursists who plan to enjoy delayed colored leaves !

For those who need the entry visa to Japan, please send ME the following
information that are needed in issuing the supporting documents to be submitted
to a Japanese consulate in your conuntry:

1) Name that appear in your passport;
2) Mail address (to send the supporting documents);
3) Date of birth (yy/mm/dd), age and gender;
4) Nationality;
5) Occupation;
6) Flight numbers, date, and the airport to and from Japan; and
7) Hotel to stay

The details of the Japanese visa can be found at http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
 .

Please note that I may not prepare the supporting documents while I travel to
the US to attend the ADASS meeting in Boston.

With best regards,
  Masatoshi Ohishi, NAOJ