invitation letter for IVOA Beijing meeting

michel at xmm.u-strasbg.fr michel at xmm.u-strasbg.fr
Sat Mar 24 04:53:35 PDT 2007

Dear Chenzou,

I will attend the IVOA meeting and I need an invitation letter.

       * Full Name on Your Passport MICHEL Laurent,Denis
       * Passport Number            02YI75129 X
       * Nationality                French
       * Institute Name             Observatoire astronomique de Strasbourg
       * Office Post Address        11 Rue de l'Université
                                    67000 Strasbourg
                                    France
       * Office Telephone Number    (33-0) 3 90 24 24 37

Best regards
L. Michel