VO Workshop

Ajit Kembhavi akk at iucaa.ernet.in
Fri Mar 16 01:03:53 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,

I am organizing a VO workshop, meant for end users, with emphasis on
science, during October 15 -20, 2007.  There will be a number of hands on
sessions.  Paolo Padovani, Ashish Mahabal of Caltech and other members of
an SOC are helping with the scientific planning process.  There are
several confirmed speakers already from Europe and the USA.

I will be sending out a poster and creating a website soon, an this
message is by way of an advance intimation.  people from you group and
institutions who would like to come to the workshop are most welcome to
apply.  they could send me mail expressing interest,a nd apply formally
later.  I expect to have funding to cover local expenses.

With kind regards,

Ajit Kembhavi

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.