[Heig] HEIG Plenary at IVO meeting in Sydney??

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri Mar 15 16:36:00 CET 2024

Hi Janet , Hi all,

I will attend the May interop meeting, but I dont' have a suggestion
myself for a presentation.
We talked about contacting people involved in  High energy and
multi-messenger astronomy from Australia and Asian
countries who do not participate yet to the IVOA but could be interested
to join.

I wonder if we still have time to organise this .

Cheers , Mireille

Le 13/03/2024 à 20:02, Janet Evans via heig a écrit :
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just a reminder that our next meeting is on **April 03 at 14:30 UTC on
> Zoom**.  I’ll send a link and agenda beforehand.
>
> Since it’s been some time since we met, I thought I'd tried to get
> feedback from the mail list if there was any interest in a High Energy
> Plenary session at the May Interop in Sydney.
>
> Within the TCG & CSP we’ve been tossing ideas around.  Will enough
> HEIG folks be there and is there an interest -or- was the consensus at
> the last meeting to wait till Fall and consider it then.  The fall
> meeting will be in Malta.
>
> Thought we could have an email round with thoughts that I would then
> take to the CSP who generally plan the Plenary sessions.  The interop
> meeting is May 20-24.
>
> I can say for Chandra that we could support a presentation in the
> Plenary.  I’ve discussed the possibility with Ian Evans.
>
> Thanks,
> -janet
> *
> —**—**—**—**—**—*
> Janet Evans
> Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
> Chandra X-ray Center
> Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian
>
> Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
> 60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		Images, Laboratoire ICube &
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34