[Heig] HEIG Plenary at IVO meeting in Sydney??

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 13 20:02:33 CET 2024

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that our next meeting is on **April 03 at 14:30 UTC on Zoom**.  I’ll send a link and agenda beforehand.

Since it’s been some time since we met, I thought I'd tried to get feedback from the mail list if there was any interest in a High Energy Plenary session at the May Interop in Sydney.

Within the TCG & CSP we’ve been tossing ideas around.  Will enough HEIG folks be there and is there an interest -or- was the consensus at the last meeting to wait till Fall and consider it then.  The fall meeting will be in Malta.

Thought we could have an email round with thoughts that I would then take to the CSP who generally plan the Plenary sessions.  The interop meeting is May 20-24.

I can say for Chandra that we could support a presentation in the Plenary.  I’ve discussed the possibility with Ian Evans.

Thanks,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138