[Heig] HEIG input request and vote for time to present Dataset/DataCube model

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 18:27:34 CEST 2023

Hi Folks,

Hope everyone is enjoying your summer.

I thought I’d write and suggest a few inputs to our group page and remind folks of the link.

o The HEIG page is setup on the IVOA Twiki … see:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEGroup
o It would be good if folks edited the page and added a link to …
	1) Your project page
	2) The definition of your project event list and GTI format
  I’ve done this for Chandra as an example.

o Mark CD sent out an email to the group to find a good week for a Dataset/DataCube model presentation.
  I picked a few times early in Sept.  Please see the doodle poll and vote.
  I’ll pick the date in the next week based on feedback.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dJQROOPb

Thank you,
-janet

Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138