[Heig] Follow-up to HEIG meeting in Paris

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 1 15:05:27 CEST 2023

All,

At the meeting in Paris last month we discussed the possibility of my
giving a presentation on the Dataset/Cube models.
This is to follow-up to the document pointers I left in the etherpad
<https://etherpad.in2p3.fr/p/VOHE-2023-06> and provide a forum for us to
discuss the compatibility of the models to our various High Energy datasets.

I apologize for the delay in following up on that, but I'd like to see if
we can get this scheduled.
I know there are many vacations in August, but so far my schedule is pretty
open.  I think the date will be driven mostly by your availability.
Perhaps we can identify a particular week, then set up a poll for selecting
the final date/time.?

Thanks,
Mark