Job Execution Phase of UWS

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 08:13:55 PST 2010

The schema is normative, so UWS services are allowed to report the
extra phases and UWS clients are supposed to deal with them. The
schema comments explain the meaning of those phases.

The missing phases should be added to the main text before the final
recommendation is released. I don't think this mistake in drafting
changes the meaning of the standard, although I expect some
implementors have used the shorter list. Sorry for this mistake.

Guy