VOSI: capabilities

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 02:55:10 PDT 2009

Ray,

is there any strong reason why this should not work:

<capability standardID="ivo://org.astrogrid/std/VOSI/v0.3#availability">
    <interface xsi:type="vs:ParamHTTP">
       <accessURL use="full">http://casu.ast.cam.ac.uk/ag/iphas-dsa/IDR/vosi/availability
</accessURL>
       <queryType>GET</queryType>
       <resultType>application/xml</resultType>
    </interface>
</capability>

However, I would be happy with a "web resource" interface-type in
VoDataService - that would be useful.

Regards,
Guy