UWS 1.0 suggestions

Petr Skoda skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz
Tue Nov 24 04:54:14 PST 2009

I have just finished my comments,

However I am giving up ;-) in order to let the UWS become an official
standard ASAP

In fact part of my comment were concerning the
clarification of some issues and some were rather utopic ideas to make a
client in web browser as comfortable as possible.

We will try to prototype our service (VO-KOREL) to stay within limit of
current specification of UWS while trying to test new features as well
(requiring changes in UWS schema) --- here I see great potential of the
parameters behind the question mark ---  and will see how much is this
in conflict.

Anyway the ideas for new version of UWS was laid and I hope
that the discussion will go about it - after more implementation of UWS
are seen and experience with them obtained (- maybe the TAP is a good
driver).

Best regards,

Petr

*  Petr Skoda                         Phone : +420-323-649201, ext. 361 *
*  Stellar Department                         +420-323-620361           *
*  Astronomical Institute AS CR       Fax   : +420-323-620250           *
*  251 65 Ondrejov                    e-mail: skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz  *
*  Czech Republic                                                       *