new version of REST in the VO

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 06:34:31 PST 2008

Hi Andre,

I have a supplementary question. Given that "REST" is used to
describe many styles, including some that Roy Fielding doesn't
consider truly RESTful, how general are the toolkits? If I select a
random toolkit, is it likely to let me build a pre-defined service
(e.g. UWS), or do I have to pick a toolkit to suit my design?

Cheers,
Guy