new version of REST in the VO

schaaff at newb6.u-strasbg.fr schaaff at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Nov 6 06:23:13 PST 2008

Hi Mark,

This list is informative, we think that it is not necessary to choose
one or another framework. You are true, it is possible to produce REST
services without any framework (that was not easy for soap). However it
could be nice to use a framework to provide de facto (mainly true with
a toolkit) RESTful services.

regards

André