Access Control Interface

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Mon May 19 01:25:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

In the second GWS session on Thursday morning (11:00 - 12:30, Vulcania
1) I will be presenting some initial thoughts that I've had about
managing access control. This is a subject that we have been
postponing addressing for the past two years (at least) but it is
probably time that we start thinking about it properly now. You can
find a write-up of my basic ideas at: http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaGridAndWebServices/AccessControlInterface.pdf

 From discussions within NVO, it is clear that managing access control
is relevant to more than just data objects in VOSpace so I'm also
posting this to the registry group as well.

	Cheers,

	Matthew