MSO and multiple communities

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 14:11:44 PDT 2004

I've not had a chance to read the document but the descriptions in the
glosary are complete and very useful.

I certainly agree with the definitions but I would tend to conflate identity
and account, assuming only one account per identity.  I cannot think
identity (as a single unique thing) has any meaning otherwise.

Cheers,
Tony.