MSO and multiple communities

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 02:42:13 PDT 2004

We can choose to equate identity an account in the spec but I've left them
separate in the intro to make it clear what we are doing.

For an example of identity indepdent of an account, see my discussion of
registering identities in the resource registry.

http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/AG2/MaxRegistryUsage

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk