Free Certification Authority

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 06:47:41 PDT 2004

I've now got in to CAcert's list of "assurers" (Registration Authorities in
grid-speak).  Here's the list for the UK:

    * Home (139)
          o United Kingdom (13)
                + Berkshire (3)
                + Bristol (1)
                + Hampshire (1)
                + Hertfordshire (1)
                + Kent (1)
                + London (1)
                + Manchester (1)
                + Oxfordshire (1)
                + Scotland (1)
                + Tyne & Wear (1)
                + West Sussex (1)

And here's the list of countries supported:

    * Home (139)
          o Argentina (1)
          o Australia (20)
          o Austria (2)
          o Belgium (2)
          o Canada (8)
          o Denmark (1)
          o France (2)
          o Germany (25)
          o Netherlands (6)
          o New Zealand (3)
          o Norway (1)
          o Not Set (1)
          o Poland PL (1)
          o Scotland (2)
          o Singapore (1)
          o Spain (1)
          o Thailand (1)
          o Ukraine (1)
          o United Kingdom (13)
          o United States (47)

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523