ADASS discussions

Alasdair Allan aa at astro.ex.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 07:10:53 PDT 2003

> We're publishing data using SOAP with Apache/Tomcat/Axis, also using direct
> TCP/IP socket connections, both of them XML document based.

What format does the SOAP request take, is it RPC or document literal? ie
have you slipped an XML VOQL past me while I wasn't looking?

> Intending to add Java servlets for CGI-like queries, and possibly SOAP
> parameter-based (rather than document based) access.

Oh, you obviously have some sort of XML query language then... Err, what
is it? I've obviously not being paying attention here?

Cheers,
Al.
--
Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter