ADASS discussions

Martin Hill mch at roe.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 06:31:11 PDT 2003

> Finally I'd like to make, and to show at the meeting, head counts of which
> groups use which toolkits, languages, service containers etc for web
> services. Please reply to this list if you'd like to be counted.

In case you've lost track:

We're publishing data using SOAP with Apache/Tomcat/Axis, also using direct
TCP/IP socket connections, both of them XML document based.  Intending to add
Java servlets for CGI-like queries, and possibly SOAP parameter-based (rather
than document based) access.  All at once on any particular dataset.

MC

--
Martin Hill
Astrogrid/AVO, ROE