VOTable class

Andre Schaaff schaaff at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Dec 11 22:51:24 PST 2003

Hello Matthew,

My answer concerning SAVOT.
SAVOT2 will be published soon with the following main evolutions :
. optimization of input/output (example : high speed VOTable writer which can be
usefull for Web Services or Servlets)
. savot data model is now serializable
. two possible ways of TD storage (object oriented like in SAVOT1 or direct
array storage in each TR object)
. a VOTable WS (VOTable submission, SAVOT serialized data model return)

It will also be a beta version for the new VOTable.

Regards,

André