Update to DM Working Group twiki page.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 23 19:55:10 CEST 2024

All,

I've made a sweep through the DM Working Group twiki page
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDataModel>.
  * changes to the general organization
       - added link to the Twiki Page
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDMRunningMeetings> to
coordinate the Running Meeting information
           - moved references to earlier meetings to that page
  * Standards and Documents
       - updated the standards graphic to be more inclusive, and represent
current status.
          trying to show target audience for each model in a broad sense
       - added table for all standards from the D&S page, with
            - current state, I think this could use date as well
            - link to their respective development (git) repository, if I
could identify one
            - link to any 'twiki' page for the model
  * Projects
      - made this a more bullet-list of projects.  the lists are incomplete
for sure.
        I'm expecting the Roadmap will provide most of the 'current
activity' type information.
  * Archival Project Reference Info
      - there were links to current models going through RFC on the
previous version.  I thought it would be good to include references to all
of the RFC pages, so moved that to a table.

There is more to do, but I've spent all the time I can on this for now.

Cheers,
Mark