Lightcurve datamodel?

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 14 18:16:19 CEST 2024

Thanks Mireille,
   This is not included in the ObsCore1.1 standard.. right?  Does it exist
anywhere official/semi-official that we can reference?

Also.. I wanted to pass along a ping I got from Tess Jaffe on the subject..
Basically a reminder that the OGIP FITS standards cover these sorts of data
(including light curves) and should be folded into any IVOA Note suggesting
FITS serializations of such products.
    * https://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/ofwg/ofwg_recomm.html
    *
https://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/ofwg/docs/rates/ogip_93_003/ogip_93_003.html