DM session agenda

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 6 17:15:38 CEST 2023

Re:
- Splinter: Tuesday 18:00 focused on DatasetDM, Provenance and CAOM.

I have started a Twiki page for this splinter, where we can organize
information relevant to the discussion and topics prior to the session.
    https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DatasetMetadataSplinter2023

Looking forward to a productive discussion!
Mark