DM agenda in Bologna: open sessions

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Apr 20 10:43:05 CEST 2023

Dear DM,

The DM agenda for the next interop has been updated.
In addition to the regular talks, we have 2 sessions open for discussion:

- The splinter (Tuesday, May 09, 18:00: DatasetDM, Provenance,
  CAOM and Characterisation). If you are interested in this topic,
  we encourage you to join the session. There will also be an opportunity to
  present one or two slides if needed. The session will be lead by @Mark CD

- DM1 session (Tuesday, May 09, 16:00 VODML, Mapping ...).
  This is the right place to express your ideas or requirements regarding
  the use of models, especially in the VOTables context.

LM - JS
—
Translate with https: //www.deepl.com/translator
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32